1.5

How someone could allow such a disastrous office manger to run their business into the ground is beyond me.I heard complaints from people in the past while going there and thought they were nuts until his office screwed my families accounts up.

And I believe he is practicing billing fraud also. And never mind the fact he had to file bankruptcy for business as well as personally. I moved on and found a new dentist in Dr.

Bonasso who is a far better person than Craig is.I don't know if your office manager is a relative but you better get a hold of the situation before you have to close your Fairmont office just like your Morgantown office.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Dr Marcus C Hatfield. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dr Marcus C Hatfield to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dr Marcus C Hatfield dr marcus c hatfield for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dr Marcus C Hatfield?

Comments