1.5

How someone could allow such a disastrous office manger to run their business into the ground is beyond me. I heard complaints from people in the past while going there and thought they were nuts until his office screwed my families accounts up.

And I believe he is practicing billing fraud also. And never mind the fact he had to file bankruptcy for business as well as personally. I moved on and found a new dentist in Dr.

Bonasso who is a far better person than Craig is. I don't know if your office manager is a relative but you better get a hold of the situation before you have to close your Fairmont office just like your Morgantown office.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Dr Marcus C Hatfield. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dr Marcus C Hatfield to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dr Marcus C Hatfield dr marcus c hatfield for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments